Thursday, April 7, 2016

Staycation challenge San Diego: Day 7 - Garden Photography Project

Today for the staycation challenge we were encouraged to take photos.  To try and take that sort of photo that you look back on after a vacation and just love beyond words.  Maybe because it captures the feel of the whole trip or maybe because it expresses a moment perfectly.

So, today, I retreated to my writing place, the little playhouse outside.  I wrote, I got into a creative mood and then I set forth with my camera to take some photos.  These were the fruits of my efforts today after the rain stopped.

Iris covered in dew

Iris covered in dew

These photos captured the most peaceful moments of my day.  Looking at the flowers in the garden was delightful and calming.  I only hope I did them justice.

Iris covered in dew

Iris covered in dew


Iris covered in dew

For more of my adventures in this staycation challenge check here

No comments:

Post a Comment