Friday, April 1, 2016

My San Diego Staycation Challenge

April Staycation challenge

Ladies and Gentlemen!

It is with great pleasure that I introduce you to the Staycation Challenge of April.  Hosted by a travel blogger who, like many of us, has been bitten by the travel bug.  Even when we aren't traveling we wish we were traveling, right?

So, this Staycation Challenge is the perfect solution for those of us stuck in our current locations for awhile.

Take up the mentality of a traveler while in your hometown.  Let the month of April, or just the next 15 days be dedicated to this challenge.  Let this be your staycation month.  Try to find new and exciting things to do in your area.  Vacation while staying at home.  Staycation!

I live in San Diego County and I am going to try to do the Staycation challenge for the first fifteen days of April before I start my new job.  I am trying to make the most of my last few days of freedom and also keep alive the traveling spirit while living at home.

I will keep updating this post with links to my posts about the adventures I have on my Staycation Challenge.  Check back soon for more adventures.

Day 1.    San Diego Zoo Safari Park - BABY TIGER!
Day 2.    Oceanside and the San Luis Rey Mission
Day 3.    Carlsbad
Day 4.    Lake Hodges Hiking
Day 5.    Total Relaxation
Day 6.    Whale Watching Tour - and LOTS of dolphins
Day 7.    Garden Photography Effort
Day 8.    Trying New Things
Day 9.    Poway Flower Show & Blue Sky Reserve
Day 10.  Victorian Day - Old Poway Park
Day 11.  Passing on Kindness - Greater San Diego Area

Day 12.  Go with the flow -
Day 13.  Learn Local -
Day 14.  Perspective -
Day 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment